Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!
Back to Forum

Discuss I-765 case

I-765 case: Approved in 96 days (25 days more than average)  (Report this case)
User: shalakar Nationality: India
Application Type:new applicationService Center:Potomac
Filing Method:paper-basedApplication Filed:07 Oct 2017
USCIS Received Date:10 Oct 2017USCIS Notice Date:13 Oct 2017
USCIS Receipt Number:YSC1890009353RFE Received?:no
RFE Received Date:Reason for RFE:
RFE Replied Date:Application Status:approved
Approval/Denial Date:11 Jan 2018Card Production Ordered:16 Jan 2018
EAD Received:20 Jan 2018Total Processing Time:96 days
Most Recent LUD:Days Elapsed:
Case Added to Tracker: 05 Jan 2018 Last Updated: 20 Jan 2018
Notes:

View advanced green card reports
Watch this case
Users currently watching this case: tjmaxx21, shalakar, dr17, mpc0209
8 Comments
 Posted by tjmaxx21 on 12 Jan 2018
Hello, how many times did you contact them for them to order your card, and what date was your requested OPT start date. thanks
 Posted by shalakar on 20 Jan 2018
I called them every alternate day to ask for the status. Once my card was approved, I called them everyday for tracking number. My OPT start date was 15th Jan 2018.
 Posted by dr17 on 22 Jan 2018
I raised SR on 18 Jan and it's status is completed "Your SR about I765 is completed". what does that mean?
 Posted by shalakar on 22 Jan 2018
I think you should call them and ask about this.
 Posted by tjmaxx21 on 22 Jan 2018
@ shalaker, do you mean you called them every other day, how many times in total did you call, I have raised 3 service request now and there is no progress yet, I hear if you call them a lot, it may delay the processing time?
 Posted by shalakar on 22 Jan 2018
I raised service request once. Rather than talking to agent, try talking to officer. As they can provide more information about the case. Agents don't have much information and every time they ask to raise the SR.
Trick I used to talk to officer: I told the agent that its been more than 30 days and I haven't received Receipt Notice. They will immediately escalate your call to higher officer. Tell your Receipt Number to them and ask for the case status.
Don't worry about your application. I also got my card one week after the start date.
 Posted by tjmaxx21 on 22 Jan 2018
thank you, will try that tomorrow, i have called 3 times now
 Posted by dr17 on 24 Jan 2018
Hi, what message do you see in "Next Steps" section after SR completed?